Whenever you have questions concerning your vascular health, PeaceHealth Southwest is there to help. That’s why we’ve created this page of resources designed to support your healthy life.
- Meet our physicians and staff specializing in stroke services.
- Are you at risk? Simple, noninvasive screenings can help you discover a health risk before it becomes a problem.
- Sign up for free classes that support good health at www.swEvents.org.
- Request healthy recipes that you and your family will love.
- Order your free stroke prevention and education toolkit.
- Keep track of your blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, and other important numbers with a free Med Tracker booklet.
- Hear from local doctors about advances in stroke technology and stories of survival from local patients at www.YouTube.com/swstories
- Local support groups for survivors and caregivers meet monthly. Call 360.514.3273 for more information, or click here, and enter "stroke" in Event Title to list scheduled sessions.
- To learn more about strokes click on the following links:
- The National Stroke Association has launched an interactive version of their Explaining Stroke brochure. This explains stroke in easy-to-understand language and is also available as a PDF on the site.